Carbon13: Cohort 3 Community Input Day
20 and 21 July from 9:30-16:00 BST
Teams brought together by Carbon13’s programme will be pitching their decarbonisation and carbon capture ventures to the public for the very first time.
Join Carbon13 on our Community Input Days on 20 and 21 July.
Our Cohort 3 teams will be presenting their ventures virtually to the public for the very first time – just ahead of our Investment Committee’s decision on which teams will receive our investment and move into the acceleration phase of our Venture Builder programme.
Who’s pitching – the running order
Day 1 (Wed 20th)
- Zori Tex – circular economy and waste, including textiles and e-waste.
- Circular11 – circular plastics
- Elaniti – agritech and soil health
- Nium – green chemicals
- reScope – next gen scenario analysis and climate risk
- Sun Bear Bioworks – biotech and precision fermentation
- Open Hydro – hydropower and climate finance
- Climastry – climate action software for manufacturers
- Mortar.10 – digital twins and the built environment
Day 2 (Thur 21st)
- PreOptima – low carbon building design
- Plexus Power – grid balancing and virtual powerplants
- Foodymize – consumer habits for eco-friendly living
- Koti Technology – residential decarbonisation platform
- The Battery Recycling Company – EV battery recycling using robotics
- 17Cicada – synthetic monomers for bioplastics
- SunJul – agrovoltaics
Each pitch will be followed by a Q&A from our selected panel.
NB this event is virtual. You will be sent joining instructions for the live stream closer to the date.
Applications are open now for our Cohort 5 which will begin its journey on the 14th March.